Monday, December 11, 2006

Patrick's farewell party

The entire day was filled with seeing old and new friends. At church Patrick spoke about exactness to the law of obedience. He shared excellent thoughts. I need to ask him for a copy of his talk. The reality of his leaving is really setting in. We had a great time with his gir and guy friends dropping in and a few choiced adults.
Where were all of our digitial cameras?! As they say company is what's important:) and of course, just to spice up things a little bit of food and punch.
There, for my sons I've remembered to add to my blogspot. Thanks for the nudge Ryan and Jon. xoxo

2 comments:

bigjonnyg said...

Good job mom. Looking forward to seeing more with pictures in the near future.

Jon

Anonymous said...

Hey Beutiful Mother... I second the motion from Jon for more pictures. Did you see our pic of the little one? Brooke felt him move today for the first time!
School is good. I have been doing well... very stressed... I don't handle it very well. BUt I am making it through.
Few more weeks!!!
Love Marc