Sunday, May 20, 2007

30th Anniversary + 2 new Grandbabies





First of all Tom and celebrated our 30th anniversary down in Salt Lake City. I was so excited to go to the world's largest Family History Library. We were able to find more details on Tom's great-grandparents' families.

I must admit I have received quite the workout in the last month or so. I have loved every minute of it all:)

I began watching Makayla on Mondays (at Music class + MK's house for playing house with Dora and all her many friends) and for variety Tuesdays (at the Library, running errands and lastly at grandma's house).

Then two of daughters-in-law had their new babies on the very same day!! What a special day this turned out to be:) Both moms and babies are doing great!!

I have taken loads of pictures as you can all expect many are of Lincoln since I've been here for nearly a week now. He was born to Marc and Brooke in Oren, Utah, USA.

I'll catch up with Samantha's pictures when I return home after the 29th!!
Until next time:) Enjoy!














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Irène
Je te trouve très bonne. Moi je ne c'est pas comment faire une page comme vous tous. Les photos sont très bonne. On a tous bien hâte de vous voir cette été.
Ma fille est dde retour à Gatineau je suis bien conyente.
A plutard
Ta belle soeur Suzanne

Anonymous said...

WOW! 30 ans déja
Félicitation vous deux et continué c'est rare maintenant.
Ta belle soeur

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to leave my comment so there would be 3 instead of 2 comments. Those have to be the cutest babies! Pretty awesome that they share the same birthday. Thanks for updating your website and be sure to save those cute videos of Aden. Love Brooke